Who are we?
Northeast Battery has been one of the fastest growing companies in the northeast. Our growth is powered by our belief that you come first. We want to provide you with more than batteries. We strive to deliver a solution to a problem, and we do that with our team of dedicated experts. We offer 401K, dental, life and medical.
What will you be doing?
As a full-time, experienced, Warehouse Associate with us, you’ll be the first interaction with our busy business! Top-notch customer service skills are certainly required! Must be comfortable with interacting at all levels within the company: Retail customers, Warehouse staff, and onsite Management.
- Pick orders, load unload trucks, prepare and package shipments.
- Interact with customers at Retail counter.
- Involves heavy lifting 75+ lbs.
- Operating a sit down electric Forklift.
- Sales order entry.
- Communicate with Branch Manager to identify & resolve issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Proven ability to problem solve.
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs, unassisted.
- Forklift and warehouse experience
- Minimum age of 21 years.
- OUTSTANDING attitude, and demeanor!
- Passage of pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Proven work history.
- Clean appearance and outgoing personality!
What Northeast Battery Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs.
- Group retirement savings program.
- A culture that values safety, diversity, and employee retention.
- Signing and Vaccination bonuses offered for a limited time only
- Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types; additional terms and conditions may apply
- Payouts will occur in installments, and Associates must be employed at the time of payout
To apply: email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com