Customer Service Representative I, Up To $2,000 Signing Bonus
$17 to $19 Hourly
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination will receive a $100 bonus in their first paycheck!
Established in 1985, We are the region’s largest independent battery distributor. Specializing in commercial applications, we provide energy storage solutions in an industry that is rapidly growing. As a team with decades of experience, we solve customer problems with exceptional products and unparalleled service. Our growth is powered by our unwavering belief that our employees come first. We provide our customers with more than batteries – we strive to deliver a solution to a problem, and we do that with our team of dedicated experts.
We need an energetic and dependable Customer Service Representative I to join our team remotely from the comfort of your own home. You’ll assist customers and our sales teams over the phone and by email. You will provide quotes, enter sales orders, answer questions, and generally use your creativity to help solve problems, promote our solutions, and build relationships. If you are committed to taking care of our customers and enthusiastic about growing our business, we can train you on the technical details and over time make you an expert in our field.
Come join our team that believes in the power of exceptional people aligned with one vision: “Our employees are first, and they’ll take it from there!”
Schedule: Fulltime: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Location: Work from home 80%. Will be required to attend training at our corporate office in Auburn, MA
Employee Perks and Benefits:
· Work remote from the comfort of your own home
· A competitive 401K Match (Currently 50% up to 6%)
· Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Flex spending
· Life Insurance, 100% Employer paid
· Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
· Training – We invest in developing your skills and growth
· Enter orders, quotes, and warranties into NetSuite ERP system
· Troubleshoot and resolve various customer inquiries via phone and email using 8×8 VOIP
· Work with various internal departments and function as a liaison to provide support throughout the order process and life of the transaction
· Utilize NetSuite CRM to accurately manage our customer database
· Build Lasting relationships with customers and exceed expectations
· Interpret project specifications of commercial battery systems including off grid solar, automotive, marine and industrial to determine customer needs
· Outbound calling to customer accounts to procure orders
Desired skills and personal traits:
· A prompt and dependable team player who thrives in challenging situations
· Highly motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn
· Professional written and verbal communication skills
· Organized and attentive to details
· Solid computer and software skills, including MS Office
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Technical aptitude
· Internet and quiet work environment free from distractions
· Prior customer service or inside sales experience.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Signing and Vaccination bonuses offered for a limited time only
· Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types; additional terms and conditions may apply
· Payouts will occur in installments, and Associates must be employed at the time of payout
Note: Passage of pre-employment physical and drug screen also required. Please include a resume and cover letter, along with your salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!