New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination will receive a $100 bonus in their first paycheck!
Stored Energy Holdings, Inc. (SEHI) is composed of two of the most well-respected and credible battery distribution brands on the East Coast: Northeast Battery and Tri-State Battery. We are the region’s largest independent battery distributor. As a team with decades of experience, we solve customer problems with exceptional products and unparalleled service. Our growth is powered by our unwavering belief that our employees come first and by our faith in them to make sure all is right for everyone else. We provide our customers with more than batteries. We strive to deliver a solution to a problem, and we do that with our team of dedicated experts.
Jump Start your way to a new career!
Do you enjoy helping people get answers to their questions? Are you proud of your OUTSTANDING work history? Are you great with people, do you feel, look, and perform your job as a professional? As one of our Front Counter Sales personnel, and as an ambassador of our company, you’ll help customers get the product they need, and assist the warehouse team prepare shipments. Enjoy competitive pay and many comprehensive benefits. Experienced, safety conscious, customer-focused people are encouraged to apply! We offer 401K, dental, life and medical.
Who are we?
Tri State Battery has been one of the fastest growing companies in the northeast. Our growth is powered by our belief that you come first. We want to provide you with more than batteries. We strive to deliver a solution to a problem, and we do that with our team of dedicated experts. Our comprehensive product line hails from respected manufacturers like East Penn, US Battery, Trojan, and EnerSys, among many others. We work with the best because you, your products, equipment, and customers – they all deserve the best.
What will you be doing?
As a full-time, experienced, Front Counter Sales person with us, you’ll be the first interaction with our busy walk-in business! Top-notch customer service skills are certainly required! Must be comfortable with interacting at all levels within the company: Retail customers, Warehouse staff, and onsite Management. We’re proud of our employees, and our dedication to servicing our customers.
- Interact with walk-in customers to identify needs.
- Enter orders and complete retail transactions, including collecting payments (cash, check, credit).
- Involves heavy lifting 75+ lbs & placing product into customer vehicles.
- Sales order entry.
- Communicate regularly with Branch Manager to identify & resolve issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Proven ability to problem solve and identify customer needs.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, unassisted.
- Minimum age of 21 years.
- OUTSTANDING attitude, and demeanor!
- Passage of pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Proven work history.
- Forklift and warehouse experience
- Clean appearance and outgoing personality!
What Tri State Battery Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs.
- Group retirement savings program.
- A culture that values safety, diversity, and employee retention.
- Signing and Vaccination bonuses offered for a limited time only
- Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types; additional terms and conditions may apply
- Payouts will occur in installments, and Associates must be employed at the time of payout
To apply: email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com