Customer Service Representative I (Auburn, MA)
Established in 1985, We are the region’s largest independent battery distributor. As a team with decades of experience, we solve customer problems with exceptional products and unparalleled service. Our growth is powered by our unwavering belief that our employees come first and by our faith in them to make sure all is right for everyone else. We provide our customers with more than batteries. We strive to deliver a solution to a problem, and we do that with our team of dedicated experts.
We need an energetic and dependable Customer Service Representative I to join us at our corporate office in Auburn, MA. You’ll assist customers and our outside sales team over the phone and by email, entering sales orders, answering questions, and generally using your creativity to help solve problems, promote our solutions, and build relationships. If you are committed to taking care of our customers and enthusiastic about growing our business, we can train you on the technical details and over time make you an expert in our field.
Come join our team that believes in the power of exceptional people aligned with one vision: “Our employees are first, and they’ll take it from there!”
Schedule: Fulltime: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
NEB Perks and Benefits:
- A competitive 401K Match (Currently 50% up to 6%)
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Flex spending
- Life Insurance 100% paid by NEB
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
- Training – We invest in developing your skills and growth
- Enter orders, quotes, and warranties into NetSuite ERP system
- Troubleshoot and resolve various customer inquiries via phone and email
- Work with various internal departments and function as a liaison to provide support throughout the order process and life of the transaction
- Utilize NetSuite CRM to accurately manage our customer database
- Build Lasting relationships with customers and exceed expectations
- Interpret project specifications of battery systems including off grid solar, automotive, marine and industrial to determine customer needs
- Collaborate with our outside sales team and provide support
- Outbound calling to customers to proactively procure orders ahead of normal delivery days
Desired skills and personal traits:
- A Prompt and dependable team player
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and attentive to details
- Solid computer and software skills, including MS Office
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Technical aptitude
- Prior customer service or inside sales experience.
- High School Diploma or GED
Note: Passage of pre-employment physical and drug screen also required. Please include a resume and cover letter, along with your salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!